The following opportunities are available from CQRASN:
CQRASN HOTHOUSE THEATRE PROJECT
SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN
Theatre Technician and Presentation Development Grants are available to Theatre Companies/ Groups based in: Banana Shire, Central Highlands, Whitsundays Region, Isaac Region, Woorabinda Shire, Mackay Region, Rockhampton Region, Livingstone Shire and Gladstone Region.
Theatre groups/organisational grants are to the value of $2500, and the opportunity also offers:
- Fortnightly 1 ½ hours zoom mentoring sessions ( program to run from October – December 2020 Dates TBC)
- 3 group Professional Development sessions delivered online by leading industry technical production experts.
- Participants will have the opportunity to promote and pitch to their wider regional community and to increase their theatre networks.
- Final showcase/sharing of project outcomes for all participants (in person or via Zoom depending on travel restrictions). To complete the EOI application form please follow the link to follow.
Applications for this exciting program close on Friday, 25th September!
We encourage participation by First Nations artists and artists of diverse backgrounds and ability.
To apply please respond using our Expression of Interest form.
Please note the form requires you to sign into google (in order to upload your CV).
If you can’t sign in, please send an application with the following to:
- Name, email address, phone number, which CQ RASN region you live in.
- Briefly describe your theatre company/ group and key aspects / background (max 100 words).
- How do you plan to use the technical/ presentation theatre/ funding? How will it support your current situation and /or venue? (max 250 words).
- What digital tools, social media etc do you usually use to promote your company/ venue and how might you share your development project with your region and wider CQ arts community ? (max 100 words).
- Provide a link to example/s of your group/company/ venue.
- Provide contact details of two possible referees who could comment on your work.
- Upload or send through a CV.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org